ASM Education & Training:
ASM's training can help you and your company:
- Improve performance in a relatively short amount of time
- Keep up with the latest technical advances
- Refresh your knowledge in an important but seldom-used technical area
- Satisfy your customers’ demands for improved productivity at lower cost
- Make new staff productive as quickly as possible
Since 1954, thousands of technicians, engineers and other materials professionals have strengthened their skills, knowledge and careers through ASM Materials Engineering Institute.
We also offer certificate of achievements for satisfactory completion of a structured course of study in metallography (introductory, intermediate and advanced). Extension diplomas may be earned in eight technical areas ranging from applied general metallurgy to welding metallurgy.
Browse online by topic to look for seminars by technical interest area, or view our course calendar to see seminars by date.
- Take a tour of our new training center
- Read some of the biographies of our instructors
- View the types of training program we offer including seminars courses, videos, self-study and on-site training.
Cost-effective training at your plant is just a phone call away. Anywhere from six to 60 of your key staff might need training, but you can’t afford to send them all to MaterialsPark. So instead, let us bring one of our seminars to you!
- Avoid the downtime and expenses associated with travel and time away from your plant
- The more employees you train, the lower your cost-per-employee
- No university or organization can match the practical, industrial experience of our adjunct faculty--more than 200 instructors who are experts in their fields and know how to teach
- ASM course materials are written for maximum understanding and become valued information sources long after the course's completion
If you can't find a course that fits your needs, then let us create a Customized On-Site Training solution for you. Or if you’d prefer to teach a course yourself, we can provide you with the Materials for On-Site Training. Just tell us your needs and constraints, and we’ll get you everything you need to administer the course the way you want.
Contact Ben Urbanietz, P.Eng, Education& MEI Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org for all of your ASM Training/Education needs.
ASM International has been reviewed and approved as an Authorized provider by the International Association
for Continuing Education and Training (IACET Official Site).
***Don’t forget that any non-member that takes the course receives a full year of ASM
Membership at no cost!
Need more information?
Contact Ben Urbanietz, P.Eng, Education Chair: email@example.com